Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » Music

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 98 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10
 Post Posted: Wed Oct 03, 2012 10:51 pm 
SHEATH CREW

DinosauR wrote:
lando wrote:
"We are looking into the error.  Sorry for the delay.  I will let you know what to do ASAP.  It seems a few people were sent the better quality 180 gram black vinyl instead of the clear."

This is word-for-word the response i got from 'Tom'. Cut and paste job. HM aren't gonna do a fucking thing about this. Wankers.

I got the same cut and paste job as well. However, here is what I received today.

Quote:
The decision has been made that if you'd like to keep the upgraded black 180 gram LP then you can. Otherwise we would be glad to send out the clear version and pay for return shipping for the black version. Let me know and I will take care of it.

Tom

Fuck That, and FUCK Hellomerch

Post Posted: Thu Oct 04, 2012 9:27 am 
SHEATH CREW

Bgibbs wrote:
DinosauR wrote:
lando wrote:
"We are looking into the error.  Sorry for the delay.  I will let you know what to do ASAP.  It seems a few people were sent the better quality 180 gram black vinyl instead of the clear."

This is word-for-word the response i got from 'Tom'. Cut and paste job. HM aren't gonna do a fucking thing about this. Wankers.

I got the same cut and paste job as well. However, here is what I received today.

Quote:
The decision has been made that if you'd like to keep the upgraded black 180 gram LP then you can. Otherwise we would be glad to send out the clear version and pay for return shipping for the black version. Let me know and I will take care of it.

Tom

Fuck That, and FUCK Hellomerch

same same

Post Posted: Fri Oct 05, 2012 4:52 am 
SHEATH CREW

Can't believe I'm saying that, but I'm just listening to Waking Season for the first time at this moment...what a great start the title track is! I hope the rest can measure up my expectations...but man, it's Caspian!! :)

CASPIAN - Sycamore
CASPIAN - Concrescence
CASPIAN - New Song
CASPIAN - Intro / The Raven

Post Posted: Mon Oct 08, 2012 8:48 am 
SOMA

Maybe this album is a grower, so far I'm not convinced. Don't get me wrong, It's a really really good album & if it was by another band I'd be pretty damned impressed, but somehow it doesn't seem to be quiet hitting the spot for me yet. Perhaps it's all the bullshit that's happened with Hello Merch but it hasn't instantly grabbed me the same was Tertia did when I first heard it...

Post Posted: Tue Oct 09, 2012 1:43 am 
I WILL MODERATE YOUR ASS!

Captivating. Mesmorising. Caspian cannot put a foot wrong.

Post Posted: Tue Oct 09, 2012 11:48 pm 
SHEATH CREW

for me, the first 1/2 of the album was immediate slay, and the 2nd 1/2 is getting better and better each listen. really enjoyed the Waking Season video, too--first view tonite. our daughter thought the music box idea was kewlll, so she is working on some piano ditties to punch out & send in :)

Post Posted: Thu Jan 16, 2014 12:53 am 
SHEATH CREW

http://hobbledehoyrecords.com/store-featured/

Hobbledehoy Records is doing a RP of Waking Season /250 Seafoam Blue for the AUS tour. Shipping int'l is outrageous everywhere. If you are a completist, looking for this variant, I ordered some and got shipping 'down' to $13 USD per album (prices are AUD on the site, which is about $.90 USD (through PP about $.92)

My email is desolesjrATearthlinkDOTnet if you are interested. US residents only unless you want to pay MORE shipping on top of that built into the price and for US residents, shipping is on me. Only a limited qty ordered so get at me if you NEED this to complete but want to cut your shipping costs in 1/2.

Post Posted: Sat Jan 18, 2014 2:05 am 
I WILL MODERATE YOUR ASS!

drds89 wrote:
http://hobbledehoyrecords.com/store-featured/

Hobbledehoy Records is doing a RP of Waking Season /250 Seafoam Blue for the AUS tour. Shipping int'l is outrageous everywhere. If you are a completist, looking for this variant, I ordered some and got shipping 'down' to $13 USD per album (prices are AUD on the site, which is about $.90 USD (through PP about $.92)

My email is desolesjrATearthlinkDOTnet if you are interested. US residents only unless you want to pay MORE shipping on top of that built into the price and for US residents, shipping is on me. Only a limited qty ordered so get at me if you NEED this to complete but want to cut your shipping costs in 1/2.

You know I'm in! :)

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 98 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10

Board index » Music