Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » Music

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 98 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
 Post Posted: Mon Oct 01, 2012 6:33 pm 
SHEATH CREW

lando wrote:
I'm cool with the black, just want to make sure that the pressing info is accurate and that a clear variant actually exists, even though I haven't seen a copy yet. Also, by saying that some people recieved the "better quality 180 gram" instead of the clear variant sounds kinda like "shut the fuck up and enjoy our mistake." Will do, hellomerch. No problem.

No offense to the Caspian dudes, but Hellomerch blows. They always have.

THIS

Post Posted: Tue Oct 02, 2012 3:35 am 
I WILL MODERATE YOUR ASS!

My two clear copies I ordered (one for me, one for a mate down in NSW) arrived as two black copies. I'm not real worried about getting a black copy, but my mate, well he bought the deluxe version so he had the black already. he's a completist (man those guys are fucked in the head ;) :lol: ) so he's now an unhappy chappy.

sent an email to hello merch. dont expect much in return. hello merch have always sucked, as folks have already mentioned.

and i have to say, the sleeve quality isnt too bad, but it aint no mylene sheath. my copies both arrived with major ring burn on the front and back covers. no seam splits though, which is very nice.

Post Posted: Tue Oct 02, 2012 4:48 am 
SOMA

DinosauR wrote:
he's a completist (man those guys are fucked in the head ;) :lol: )

Hey! I resemble that remark... :D

My bundle hasn't actually arrived yet, but I'm not holding my breath at this point, I guess I'll be hitting up MMD in the not too distant future to get a clear copy.

Anyone know what the third variant is supposed to be? I assume it's the band press.

Post Posted: Tue Oct 02, 2012 6:36 am 

TSM wrote:
Hey! I resemble that remark... :D

Us Aussies are so self-depreciating aren't we? and yes, we (AND ALL OF YOU READING THIS TOO) are fucked in the head completists. but its the way our heads are wired. or mis-wired. or something.

sry this Caspo thing has turned into the debacle it has. HM has some fecking splainin' to do.

Post Posted: Tue Oct 02, 2012 12:37 pm 
SHEATH CREW

TSM wrote:
Anyone know what the third variant is supposed to be? I assume it's the band press.

I believe it's purple marble.

Dead Format | Lando

Post Posted: Tue Oct 02, 2012 9:32 pm 
SHEATH CREW

lando wrote:
RickAccused wrote:
Yea, I ordered the clear and got the black as well. Anyone who said something to hello merch actually wind up hearing back?

Heard back today actually. In typical Hellomerch fashion, it took a really, really long time. Here is what the response was:

"We are looking into the error.  Sorry for the delay.  I will let you know what to do ASAP.  It seems a few people were sent the better quality 180 gram black vinyl instead of the clear."

I'm cool with the black, just want to make sure that the pressing info is accurate and that a clear variant actually exists, even though I haven't seen a copy yet. Also, by saying that some people recieved the "better quality 180 gram" instead of the clear variant sounds kinda like "shut the fuck up and enjoy our mistake." Will do, hellomerch. No problem.

No offense to the Caspian dudes, but Hellomerch blows. They always have.

Got a similar two-liner from Tom @ hellomerch, nicely worded "better quality 180gm black..." but mine says "a few" had reported the same mistake.

and an open ended offer asking 'what would you like to do, sir?' :roll:

I received the Clear variant from a blind pre-order from Amazon with no problems/ see above.

Post Posted: Tue Oct 02, 2012 9:33 pm 
SHEATH CREW

lando wrote:
TSM wrote:

I believe it's purple marble.

yes.

Post Posted: Wed Oct 03, 2012 7:17 am 
SOMA

Fingers crossed they screw up my bundle & I get the clear version in it haha, from what I've read regarding HM that's entirely possible...

Post Posted: Wed Oct 03, 2012 11:05 am 

I won't say i won't be ordering from hellomerch again, but i'll try to avoid it.

Post Posted: Wed Oct 03, 2012 7:36 pm 

lando wrote:
"We are looking into the error.  Sorry for the delay.  I will let you know what to do ASAP.  It seems a few people were sent the better quality 180 gram black vinyl instead of the clear."

This is word-for-word the response i got from 'Tom'. Cut and paste job. HM aren't gonna do a fucking thing about this. Wankers.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 98 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Board index » Music