Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » Music

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 153 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 16  Next
 Post Posted: Thu Jan 26, 2012 11:52 pm 
SHEATH CREW

See, I plan on keeping it "liked" until they drop the details about the release. Then i'm going to removed them from my "likes" section :)

Post Posted: Fri Jan 27, 2012 11:24 am 
MYELIN SHEATH

Why not just keep them "liked"? They have other bands like Constants. And they put out a Monolith/Voyager split

Post Posted: Fri Jan 27, 2012 12:05 pm 
SHEATH CREW

Passive wrote:
Why not just keep them "liked"? They have other bands like Constants. And they put out a Monolith/Voyager split

Did you hear or see the Constants album they released? That's enough reason for me to not keep them "liked" :P

Post Posted: Fri Jan 27, 2012 1:13 pm 
SHEATH CREW

wizzi wrote:
Passive wrote:

Did you hear or see the Constants album they released? That's enough reason for me to not keep them "liked" :P

This. I don't particularly like the work they do, but I'm hoping it's different with this album

Post Posted: Fri Jan 27, 2012 1:41 pm 
MYELIN SHEATH

wizzi wrote:
Passive wrote:

Actually, no I haven't haha. Was it that bad?

Post Posted: Fri Jan 27, 2012 6:19 pm 
SCHWANN CELL

so I'm guessing a few people use Facebook as a News feed? It's almost the only reason I ever go there - like the shit out of everything and you know what's hip and happening in the world of your favourite bands and labels even before their emails go out. I've actually unsubscribed from heaps of mailing lists because they have the same content as their Facebook pages only several days late.

Post Posted: Sat Jan 28, 2012 1:51 am 
I WILL MODERATE YOUR ASS!

If Tomorrow The War wasn't a bad album and the packaging wasn't bad either. But it definitely was not my favorite album by Constants.

Post Posted: Sat Jan 28, 2012 2:14 am 

RickAccused wrote:
If Tomorrow The War wasn't a bad album and the packaging wasn't bad either. But it definitely was not my favorite album by Constants.

its a good record, but imo, only Nostalgia for the Future is weaker in terms of their output.

and yes spud, bookface is a handy news tool. and that's about it. cannot stand the thing myself, but for keeping up with whatever is happening, it aint too bad. i will however, try not to fall into that news feed 'update' trap with The Archipelago Rises. Whilst the basics of the info will show on facebook, the nittys and grittys will only show on forums and through the email mailout. but that's another story...

Post Posted: Sat Jan 28, 2012 4:02 am 
SCHWANN CELL

DinosauR wrote:
i will however, try not to fall into that news feed 'update' trap with The Archipelago Rises. Whilst the basics of the info will show on facebook, the nittys and grittys will only show on forums and through the email mailout. but that's another story...

why limit or even remove another tool at your disposal? I bet there are plenty of folk on your mailing list who don't read your newsletters but might read brief news items as part of their news feed. Multiple attack vectors :P

Post Posted: Sat Jan 28, 2012 11:52 am 

DinosauR wrote:
i will however, try not to fall into that news feed 'update' trap with The Archipelago Rises. Whilst the basics of the info will show on facebook, the nittys and grittys will only show on forums and through the email mailout. but that's another story...

I agree with spud, plus typically they will provide links in the updates to a more informative source.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 153 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 16  Next

Board index » Music