Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » General Discussion

Post Posted: Mon Oct 28, 2013 12:54 pm 
SHEATH CREW

ig88 wrote:
:lol: No patience I paid $100 for this, it is going to be hard to find a first press because they look the same and people may list there 2nd presses as first presses

glad I got mine from reputable folks here. someone did post their collection of S/T 1st and 2nd press, and the 1st press orange is lighter than the second in the pics and in hand.

But like ig88 said, someone could switch a 2nd press Tour vinyl from the glossy jacket and put it in 1st press flat jacket and hawk it as a 1st press.

So, be careful out there, yuns looking, and poke around here to find that picture. I think I saved on my laptop at home, and I'm at work now.

Will try later to post it.

Post Posted: Thu Oct 31, 2013 11:05 pm 
SOMA

drds89 wrote:
ig88 wrote:
:lol: No patience I paid $100 for this, it is going to be hard to find a first press because they look the same and people may list there 2nd presses as first presses

glad I got mine from reputable folks here. someone did post their collection of S/T 1st and 2nd press, and the 1st press orange is lighter than the second in the pics and in hand.

But like ig88 said, someone could switch a 2nd press Tour vinyl from the glossy jacket and put it in 1st press flat jacket and hawk it as a 1st press.

So, be careful out there, yuns looking, and poke around here to find that picture. I think I saved on my laptop at home, and I'm at work now.

Will try later to post it.

Pretty sure I was the one who posted that up, for reference in case people are on the lookout for them:

Post Posted: Sat Nov 16, 2013 11:26 pm 
SHEATH CREW

Thanks TSM!!

Board index » General Discussion