Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » General Discussion

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 189 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19  Next
 Post Posted: Mon Mar 26, 2012 12:20 pm 
SHEATH CREW

welcome to the party, michael!!!

Post Posted: Mon Mar 26, 2012 12:39 pm 
SHEATH CREW

Welcome Michael!

Post Posted: Tue Mar 27, 2012 1:55 pm 
SOMA

Thanks all - I'm not used to being part of a board where people are nice, especially to the new crowd. I can dig it.

Post Posted: Tue Mar 27, 2012 3:17 pm 
SHEATH CREW

michael wrote:
Thanks all - I'm not used to being part of a board where people are nice, especially to the new crowd. I can dig it.

I've been apart of many boards, been part owner of one, and moderated several and this board, without question has the nicest set of members I've ever encountered.

Post Posted: Tue Mar 27, 2012 11:30 pm 
I WILL MODERATE YOUR ASS!

Welcome aboard all you new party people! We all have been the new guy at one point or another so we like to keep things light and fun, rather than put people down. The more the merrier!

Post Posted: Sat Jun 16, 2012 4:25 am 
DENDRITE

HI! I'm David , and sorry I'm French , so sometimes My english language is poor...
So I'm a vinyl addict, and looking for some new stuff find The mylene Sheath...listen many genre of rock , I'm a big EF fan, my other favorits bands are Porcupine tree, Anathema,Madrugada ,Sigur Ros and collecting vinyl of Pink Floyd and many other bands...
And now a new fan of Beware Of Safety ! :D

Post Posted: Sat Jun 16, 2012 3:04 pm 
CHIEF SHEATH

ZEF wrote:
HI! I'm David , and sorry I'm French , so sometimes My english language is poor...
So I'm a vinyl addict, and looking for some new stuff find The mylene Sheath...listen many genre of rock , I'm a big EF fan, my other favorits bands are Porcupine tree, Anathema,Madrugada ,Sigur Ros and collecting vinyl of Pink Floyd and many other bands...
And now a new fan of Beware Of Safety ! :D

Hi David! Thanks for joining up my friend :D Looking forward to getting to know you :D

I love your taste in music, Pink Floyd is one of the most important bands in the world to me :D And I'm stoked you dig Beware of Safety! Which album is your favorite?

Post Posted: Sun Jun 17, 2012 6:29 am 
DENDRITE

Thanks for the welcome, for the moment because I've just have discovered them , my Beware of Safety favorit album is DOGS, because it's the first one I've listen to and the one which I've got the most feeling, and émotion (not despair to find the tour vinyl édition),
So at this time I'm soaking (I don't know if it's the good word) this one !
And for Pink Floyd my favorit album is Meddle...and maybe if you have seen Live at Pompei, find One of these days not so far from post rock genre ;)

Post Posted: Sun Jun 17, 2012 2:18 pm 
CHIEF SHEATH

dogs is a landmark album for sure :D We might have an extra copy of the tour edition 2xLP for that one in our personal collection if you are searching for one. Email us at orders@themylenesheath.com if you're interested :D

And I totally agree with you about One Of These Days, Pink Floyd was playing 'post-rock' before a lot of us were even conceived! No band has ever been more ahead of the times. That's definitely one of my favorite songs of theirs. My favorite Pink Floyd album changes pretty often, but for the past year or two it has been Animals. I love the cynical darkness of it.

Post Posted: Sun Jun 17, 2012 3:24 pm 
DENDRITE

Yes Animals of course !People are sheep,keeping by Dogs,and contolled by porcs :P, everything is say!
So I'm really interest to find Lp tour of dogs so
Thank you very much!

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 189 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19  Next

Board index » General Discussion