Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » Old News and Preorders




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 25 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Author Message
 Post Posted: Sat Dec 17, 2011 4:34 am 
Offline
I WILL MODERATE YOUR ASS!
User avatar

Joined: Fri Mar 14, 2008 7:38 pm
Posts: 3274
Location: Brisbane, Australia
Luvvin' the poll. Not the pole.

_________________
The Archipelago Rises - The EXCLUSIVE Australian distro for Mylene Sheath recordings.
Other labels we stock - Sound of Cobra | Paradigms | Cineploit | Superfi | Bookmaker
Shop | Blog | Bookface | Twits | contact: thearchipelagorises@hotmail.com


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post Posted: Sat Dec 17, 2011 1:57 pm 
Offline
SHEATH CREW
User avatar

Joined: Fri Aug 13, 2010 7:19 pm
Posts: 464
Location: Canada
Lindsay wrote:

And lastly, quote this text and reply to this thread with ONE band name each (please :mrgreen: )of whom you would most like to see The Mylene Sheath work with in 2012.



Other than the aforementioned list of solid bands, I would throw a long shot in there too...Long Distance Calling

_________________
Caspian - Ghosts Of the Garden City
Junius - The Antediluvian Fire
Junius - The Time Of Perfect Virtue


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post Posted: Sat Dec 17, 2011 10:37 pm 
Offline
I WILL MODERATE YOUR ASS!
User avatar

Joined: Fri Mar 14, 2008 7:38 pm
Posts: 3274
Location: Brisbane, Australia
everytime i think of this thread, i think of another awesome band that would be right at home on a Sheath. LDC is a nice call Mono! :)

_________________
The Archipelago Rises - The EXCLUSIVE Australian distro for Mylene Sheath recordings.
Other labels we stock - Sound of Cobra | Paradigms | Cineploit | Superfi | Bookmaker
Shop | Blog | Bookface | Twits | contact: thearchipelagorises@hotmail.com


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post Posted: Sat Dec 17, 2011 11:01 pm 
Offline
SHEATH CREW
User avatar

Joined: Fri Aug 13, 2010 7:19 pm
Posts: 464
Location: Canada
DinosauR wrote:
everytime i think of this thread, i think of another awesome band that would be right at home on a Sheath. LDC is a nice call Mono! :)


How sweet would an LDC/Caspian split be...

Or a Toundra/ITTCT split...

_________________
Caspian - Ghosts Of the Garden City
Junius - The Antediluvian Fire
Junius - The Time Of Perfect Virtue


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post Posted: Sun Dec 18, 2011 6:15 am 
Offline
I WILL MODERATE YOUR ASS!
User avatar

Joined: Fri Mar 14, 2008 7:38 pm
Posts: 3274
Location: Brisbane, Australia
Monolith wrote:
DinosauR wrote:
everytime i think of this thread, i think of another awesome band that would be right at home on a Sheath. LDC is a nice call Mono! :)


How sweet would an LDC/Caspian split be...

Or a Toundra/ITTCT split...


Now yr gettin' dreamy.

Say we swap 'split' to 'collab'.....?

_________________
The Archipelago Rises - The EXCLUSIVE Australian distro for Mylene Sheath recordings.
Other labels we stock - Sound of Cobra | Paradigms | Cineploit | Superfi | Bookmaker
Shop | Blog | Bookface | Twits | contact: thearchipelagorises@hotmail.com


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post Posted: Sun Dec 18, 2011 3:34 pm 
Offline
SHEATH CREW
User avatar

Joined: Fri Aug 13, 2010 7:19 pm
Posts: 464
Location: Canada
DinosauR wrote:
Monolith wrote:
DinosauR wrote:
everytime i think of this thread, i think of another awesome band that would be right at home on a Sheath. LDC is a nice call Mono! :)


How sweet would an LDC/Caspian split be...

Or a Toundra/ITTCT split...


Now yr gettin' dreamy.

Say we swap 'split' to 'collab'.....?


i spun Toundra II again today....every time I listen to it, it blows my mind.

_________________
Caspian - Ghosts Of the Garden City
Junius - The Antediluvian Fire
Junius - The Time Of Perfect Virtue


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post Posted: Sun Dec 18, 2011 3:36 pm 
Offline
SHEATH CREW
User avatar

Joined: Fri Aug 13, 2010 7:19 pm
Posts: 464
Location: Canada
Monolith wrote:
Lindsay wrote:

And lastly, quote this text and reply to this thread with ONE band name each (please :mrgreen: )of whom you would most like to see The Mylene Sheath work with in 2012.



Other than the aforementioned list of solid bands, I would throw a long shot in there too...Long Distance Calling


Shit, I'm going to break the rule, only cause I totally forgot about these guys and have been waiting for them to press their utter awesomeness on vinyl - SCALE THE SUMMIT......GET THEM SHEATH!!!

_________________
Caspian - Ghosts Of the Garden City
Junius - The Antediluvian Fire
Junius - The Time Of Perfect Virtue


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post Posted: Sun Dec 18, 2011 4:43 pm 
Offline
NODE OF RANVIER
User avatar

Joined: Sun Oct 16, 2011 8:19 pm
Posts: 102
Monolith wrote:
Monolith wrote:
Lindsay wrote:

And lastly, quote this text and reply to this thread with ONE band name each (please :mrgreen: )of whom you would most like to see The Mylene Sheath work with in 2012.



Other than the aforementioned list of solid bands, I would throw a long shot in there too...Long Distance Calling


Shit, I'm going to break the rule, only cause I totally forgot about these guys and have been waiting for them to press their utter awesomeness on vinyl - SCALE THE SUMMIT......GET THEM SHEATH!!!

I tried, Prosthetic isn't interested in licensing their albums for vinyl.

_________________
Eclipsical Records
Image


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post Posted: Sun Dec 18, 2011 9:33 pm 
Offline
MYELIN SHEATH
User avatar

Joined: Fri Dec 26, 2008 9:40 pm
Posts: 895
Location: New York
Besides those already mentioned (Youth Pictures and Ash Borer specifically), might I mention The World is a Beautiful Place and I Am No Longer Afraid to Die? Incredible band, probably one of the best working today. This band will blow up the world.

_________________
There's always money in the banana stand.


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post Posted: Sun Dec 18, 2011 10:26 pm 
Offline
SHEATH CREW
User avatar

Joined: Mon Jan 24, 2011 7:56 pm
Posts: 235
Location: Atlanta, GA
Storm and Static wrote:
Besides those already mentioned (Youth Pictures and Ash Borer specifically), might I mention The World is a Beautiful Place and I Am No Longer Afraid to Die? Incredible band, probably one of the best working today. This band will blow up the world.


Technically with my vote this sorta makes 2 for Ash Borer. Just sayin...

_________________
Matt Landrum

Dead Format | Lando


Top 
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
 
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 25 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Board index » Old News and Preorders


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest

 
 

 
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
cron